Tuesday, April 9

Opinions?


I have absolutely no idea why the long distance photos are STILL in such bad quality, I have a decent camera (a Fugifilm bridge if you're interested) but I have no idea how to use it clearly! I need to have a play with focuses and the like I think. This post is to mainly ask for your opinion on my hair like this, I need some sort of hairstyle to keep my fringe out of my face while it goes through the awkward growing out stage! It was insanely annoying in the wind as it kept falling out, but with enough hairspray I can just about manage. Does it look stupid? I want to wear it in some other way than a topknot otherwise there was no point in having it dyed! Also, I have a hair care post coming up in the next few days as I finally managed to track down the 60 second Platinum Strength shot from Tresemme! As a general life update, I started volunteering at my absolute favourite museum today and it was so much fun, so I wore this dress as I had no idea whether to be smart or casual and this is somewhere in between I think! And thank you for all you lovely lot that follow me on GFC, can't believe more than 70 people want to see these awful photos and hear what I have to say, I really appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. love your outfit and your hair doesn't look stupid at all! the growing out stage of a fringe is always such an arse! definitely looking forward to the review - my hair needs something like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! My stupid dissertation proposal is getting in the way I really want to get it posted! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your hair like this!! Cute outfit too

    Jaime xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair like this :) the colour Is gorgeous!you could always plait your fringe maybe?!ive just had a full fringe cut & I despise the growing out stages, I always get so stuck on how to wear it too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I need to try a few more styles out! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_