Saturday, June 22

What's in my City Bag


One of my favourite videos to watch on youtube (besides cats doing funny things, obviously) is 'what's in my bag' videos. As you would of seen on my recent post, I've caved and bought the ever so so so gorgeous Zara Office City Bag. I've made quite a few excuses/reasons that I wanted/needed the bag. (Read them with a hint of sarcasm)
  1. I've got a new job and therefore need an organised, professional bag so I can be more organised and professional 
  2. I'll be a third year soon, and need a bag that can carry my laptop because of all the hard dissertation work I might do at some point....
  3. It will make all my clothes look better, meaning I wont have to buy new clothes 
  4. I JUST WANTED IT OK? 
Erm, so, yeah. I thought I'd join the two posts about my new bag and a 'what's in my bag' type post. Although I realised when I took the photos, what I carry about with me isn't actually that different or interesting. But here it is anyway! Comment if you'd like to know where anything is from, and link if you've made a post like this, I love being nosy! 

8 comments:

  1. Very cute bag!

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I'm obsessed with the City Bag and still want one, but Zara isn't around me at all. Seems super pretty and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good investment buy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I'm trying to justify it haha xxx

      Delete
  4. Ahh so beautiful. I dithered over this for the longest time! So jealous of yours and I love your little cardholder too. (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_