Monday, November 26

"I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear"

Top: Urban Outfitters (old) - Jeans: Miss Selfridge - Notebook: Cath Kidston - Nails: Models Own
(Please excuse how posy the full length photo is, the self timer went off far too quickly and I was mid sorting my hair!)
The main reason I wanted to get into blogging is to make sure I make more of an effort in my appearance, I've got way too into the comfort zone of baggy grey tshirts with leggings. With that said, today i'm just doing some Uni work in the library all day (sob) so a white tshirt and jeans is all I could be bothered to do today! 
How cute is my Cath Kidston notebook though? Makes Uni work so much more fun! 
xo

2 comments:

  1. i love your t shirt... is it stillavaliable in urban outfitters? i have a new blog too... www.iwantyourstyle.com and a beauty channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SkeenaS/videos?view=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it ages ago and it was in the sale then, lovely though isn't it!
      I love your blog btw :) xxo

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_