Tuesday, November 27

Mudslide

Top: Topshop (old) - Shorts: Miss Selfridge



A few photos from having cocktails with friends last night! I couldn't decide what to call the post so named it after my favourite cocktail. Whipped cream on top anyone? Amazing.

I know everyone and their mother (probably literally) has this cut out top from Topshop but it just goes with everything and it's so comfortable! I wish I'd got more colours because I think it's sold out in shops now.
How massive is the bun in my hair? I bought a new one from Primark that I thought was the same size as my old one, apparently not. I do quite like it big though so I might stick with it.

On a completely unrelated note, I found this on a Tumblr today, how cute is it!?

Trolls, take note:

4 comments:

  1. Firstly, I absolutely love your hair! I need to learn to get my hair to stay nicely like that. Secondly, the image you posted at the end made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! it's so easy with a hair doughnut or whatever they're called.
      It's a lovely picture isn't it :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair is beaut! Love your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just had a look at yours too, it's lovely :) xo

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_