Wednesday, December 5

Winter essentials

 
My skin, especially my lips have got so dry in this inexplicably cold weather. It needs some pampering with some new products as soon as possible! 
I usually have quite an oily complexion so I'm not used to having to moisturise my face but I borrowed the Simple light moisturiser recently and it made such a noticeable difference straight away. 
I usually use Vaseline on my lips but it's not doing the job recently, so I really want to get a decent Burts Bees balm or the Nipple Balm (weird name, I know) that Lily Melrose raves about! 
Also, I'm pretty obsessively wanting one of the Lush lip scrubs that everyone has, apparently the popcorn one is tasty! 

I've been stuck at Uni all day writing essays, but the lovely Swedish folk band First Aid Kit kept me through it! 




2 comments:

  1. Ah, this post has definitely made me decide that I need to pick up a Lush lip scrub tomorrow. I've been debating it for a while as well, but I think I finally need to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want to try all of them! xo

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_