Thursday, February 14

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul



I'm really not a fan of Valentine's day at all, I'm one of those annoying people that say "you should show them you love them every day", we've bought cards before but for nearly £3 for a card from Paperchase or Urban Outfitters (essential, card factory is a no no), I can think of better things to buy! With that said if my boyfriend wanted to get me this bag, I wouldn't exactly say no. The more I look at it, the more I want to ask for it for my 21st birthday!
This is just a wishlist of a few things I would of wanted if I believed in Valentine's day, although we are going to KFC tonight, beat that Viv'.

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted that bag for ages now! I think it would make a brilliant 21st Birthday gift! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_