Sunday, June 16

Fiji dupe



Last time I counted I had nearly 70 nail polishes, but recently I keep going back to Essie Fiji. I posted about it here and since then I've been wearing it so so much. At £8 a go, it's not the cheapest polish I own to be wearing every day. I've seen on Instagram (but not blogs as yet) that Sinful Colours do a dupe, so I thought it'd be a cheaper alternative to wear more often at only £2. The packaging is clearly influenced by OPI (although not as obviously as MUA and Essie) but you get a very reasonable 15ml in a bottle. It's unfair to make comparisons between the two due to the price difference, but Essie applies a lot smoother and dries a lot, lot quicker. With that said, it's around the same opaqueness and a gorgeous colour so I'd definitely recommend to anyone, especially at £6 cheaper than it's Essie counterpart! If you've tried any other shades of Sinful Colours, please link them in the comments as I'd love to see what other shades you like!
Also, my housemate suggested I use this as a base then apply a finishing coat of Essie on top to save on coats, why didn't I think of that!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I personally prefer the look of this colour to Fiji, looks gorge! I still haven't tried any of the sinful colours range, will definitely check it out next time I'm in Boots x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_