Saturday, June 15

Topshop wishlist #5


I haven't done a Topshop wish list in quite a while, so I thought I'd have a browse on the what's new page and find my favourite bits. I like making wish lists cos it gives me a visual of what I actually like, rather than just buying random bits because someone else has them. I haven't got into the whole Joni jean trend yet, although they are the shape of bottoms I like. I tend to go for strictly black on bottom, but I like the summer feel of this colour, and I think they'd go with quite a lot of my clothes. I'm tempted!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute picks!

    http://raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this, those light denim jeans are so pretty and perfect for the summer!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_