Thursday, September 12

They're soo 2011 ~


 Continuing from my post about shopping the stash, (which now is my favourite thing ever, may I add) I bring you these unloved poor boots. As weird as it may seem to remember exactly when I bought them, it was August 2011, and they've still not been worn until today. I adored them when I bought them, then my cousin told me they looked like big man boots, which put me off. But, hey, if I like big man boots, I'll wear big man boots. And here they are! This is the first time in a long time I've worn an outfit that is entirely Primark, but I like it. Also, I only took two photos of this outfit, and didn't realise I had a stupid facial expression until after I'd changed out of it. Ain't nobody got time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_