Sunday, February 17

Topshop Wishlist #4



It's now less than a month until my birthday and my personal shopping spree at Topshop, I'm so excited! Starting to get rid of a few things in my wardrobe to make some room for it all. London Fashion Week has got me wanted to shop for a new wardrobe so much, but I'm going to wait! Although I am tempted to get a new Essie polish this week, oops. Oh, and I bought these Topshop treggings today which I'll blog about soon. (Spending ban is going oh so well!)
Also, is it slightly obvious that I really want to try these Peel Off Nails polishes? I'm so lazy when it comes to wiping off my polish so this sounds so good! Worried it might fall off quite easily though, if you see any reviews let me know!

2 comments:

  1. That patterned dress is absolutely beautiful. So statement. I need it in my ever growing wardrobe!
    Lovely Post :)

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_