Thursday, March 28

Let's go surfing


Where is this 'spring' everyone keeps referring to? All I can see is snow! I can't wait for spring to come so I can put away my wellies and start wearing looser clothes, less layers and prettier colours. I absolutely love the colour of this playsuit from Topshop, it screams spring and would look so nice under a denim jacket like this one. I had a little 'scratch and sniff' of the new scented polishes from Models Own yesterday, I wasn't too overwhelmed by the smells, but the colours are gorgeous, I especially like the light blue shade (called Blueberry Muffin if you're interested) as I don't think I've got anything similar at all! I'm definitely not a hat person at all, only the occasional beanie if my hair is a mess, but Chloe from Hello Chloe Rose always looks so good in them so I really want to try one on like this one from Miss Selfridge.
This post is scheduled as today I'm off to Birmingham to visit my Great Nan for lunch, I've got to take my Nan on a train, wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. I really want to try the new Models Own polishes, love the colours. :)

    Honey XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really want to try them! :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the Topshop bag, I really wanted it in coral but it's sold out online now :( I'd love to get the polishes, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it, I love the shape of it xxxx

      Delete
  3. The shirt is gorgeous and I would love to try the nail polishes!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so lovely! But I especially love that dress!

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is so pretty! And the polishes are just gorgeous :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for spring! After trying to hold off buying any warmer weather clothes until it stops snowing I finally gave in yesterday and treated myself to some pastels. I love the blouse and hat here - although as much as I'd like to I rarely wear hats unless trying to hide my hair! Those nail polish look lovely, I really like the blue and purple.
    Jodie xx | Future Freaks Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_