Wednesday, April 3

Dainty Doll


I'm sure you've seen plenty (probably too many) bloggers talking about the Dainty Doll products selling ridiculously cheap on Fragrance Direct, but here's my little space on the internet to ramble on about it! I love the packaging, it's so classic and fuss-free. I've been after an eye shadow base for a while now as I really dislike the natural colour of my lids, they're quite red and just weird looking (probably just me that thinks this!) So I always put a small spot of concealer there, so it's nice to finally have something that's meant to be there! WHY DO I EVEN BLOG I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAKE UP?! Haha! Anyway..... I really like them is what I'm trying to say, and at their ridiculously reduced price tags, I recommend you go and have a look!

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, I want to try this line so badly! I hope they sell to the US!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd imagine they probably do? Postage to ship might be a pain though! xxxx

      Delete
  2. The packaging is so cute! I love the song of the post, the postal service are so good!

    Hannah xx
    Www.hannahelleni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, yeah I've only got into them recently and I really like them :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. I remember when these came out! Nicola Roberts made a programme about it as well OMG it must have been like 5 years ago! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_