Monday, August 12

Winter wishlist


Being in bed ill with rain outside has got me wanting knitwear and all things cosy. I'm even starting to think about my Christmas list, I'm looking at you Naked Palette. This is the winter coat I think I might get, after seeing it in Trafford centre and falling in love with the lining. Although a winter coat is such an investment so I need more time to think about it! At £78 it isn't too bad at all, especially with student discount on top, but it's hard to imagine if it will go with all of my clothes. After last year of falling out of love with my coat and freezing to death in my leather jacket instead, these things are some serious business! As much as I love summer and hate being cold, I adore winter clothes and can't wait to pick some up.

6 comments:

  1. I love soft blanket we always have it in my house! and I know how you feel I wore my leather jacket all through last winter and I froze! Defo investing in something warmer this year!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally go for French Vanilla but I really want to try Soft Blanket! Yeah, definitely need a coat this year hah! xxxx

      Delete
  2. It feels so wrong thinking about Winter but I do love a good chunky knit and some warm accessories!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, love a cosy scarf and a cup of tea! xxxx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely wishlist for Winter! I love that oversized sweater/shirt!

    I invite you to check out my new blog! More posts to come soon!
    thevintage-touch.blogspot.com

    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah it's so cute isn't it :) xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_