Wednesday, January 23

5 things



Jumper: Republic (old) Skirt: Primark (old) Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple and Models Own nail art pen

I'm having such 'ugly days' recently I don't even know why I'm bothering to blog, and I'm not saying that in a "oh look how ugly I look in this photo, please post compliment comments to make me feel better" (I hate that too, trust me) I just feel it, even though I'm aware I'm not actually any worse looking than I was a month ago. It's probably a mixture of only wanting to wear my dressing gown and slippers all the time, and all of my warm ish clothes being at least a year old. Even though I do love my old clothes, I don't think many of them
suit who I am anymore. 
Caitlin Moran preaches it sistas, "When a woman says, 'I have nothing to wear!', what she really means is, 'There's nothing here for who I'm supposed to be today'" (had to try so hard to fight the student urge to reference that properly!)

5 things I hate/need to (and will) change: 
- being cold 
- having only a few warm outfits I like 
- wearing what I'm supposed to wear, instead of what I actually want to (it's ok to prefer converse to  my Topshop boots)
- Primark clothes that seem a good idea but you only wear a few times, cost per wear is key! 
- being cold, again just to prove my point on just how cold it is 

p.s, what do you think of my new header? I'm unsure! 

3 comments:

  1. aww, we all have days like that trust me!! it'll pass :-).

    LOVE the nails! x

    www.teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweet, and thank you for the follow I've followed back :)

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. I'm having a lot of days like that too, because I really can't be bothered to try & look nice when I'm so cold!

    I really like your sweater & your nails though! Cute. :)

    I'm now following your blog, hope you will check mine out.
    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_